The Baltimore Ravens have one more preseason game against the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday before they must make some difficult decisions to get down to the required 53-man roster by Saturday at 4 p.m.
The Ravens made the first round of roster moves over the past few days to get down to 75 players. They cut ten players, moved Matt Elam and three others to injured reserve and placed Dennis Pitta on the physically unable to perform list. The work is not finished there.
More from Baltimore Ravens
- Baltimore Ravens: Will this be Breshad Perriman’s last game as a Raven?
- Baltimore Ravens: Why RG3 Will Not Make the Ravens’ 53-Man Roster
- Baltimore Ravens have to make a decision on resting key offensive players
- Baltimore Ravens Cornerback Situation With Jimmy Smith Likely Suspended
- Top 5 Baltimore Ravens to Get on Your Fantasy Football Team
The front office will have 22 more moves to make following the game against the Falcons. Many of the decisions are no-brainers, but there some tough decisions ahead. The team needs to make a choice on whether Brent Urban will be placed on injured reserve to return or not. There is an abundance of cornerbacks still on the roster. That same could still be said about the receiving corps.
The final preseason game is the last chance for some players to impress the Ravens’ coaches. Others are trying to make an impression for other teams around the league. Some players will be cut on Saturday, but will return on the practice squad.
Let’s take a look at five players who are on the bubble and a good game against the Falcons might be able to keep them in Baltimore.
Next: A Quarterback Controversy?