Aug 13, 2015; Baltimore, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens tight end Maxx Williams (87) leaps over New Orleans Saints cornerback Travis Manning (26) during the fourth quarter in a preseason NFL football game at M&T Bank Stadium. Baltimore Ravens defeated New Orleans Saints 30-27. Mandatory Credit: Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports
Tight End (3)
This is one of the easier groups to predict now that it is official that Pitta will start the season on the PUP list. The move means that Pitta is out at least the first six weeks, and there is no word whether he will play at all.
The Ravens have kept three tight ends on the roster for the past seven years, and that will not change this season. Gillmore will start for Baltimore, but the two rookies have been impressive when they have been on the field this preseason.
There are two questions that will play themselves out as the season goes on. Will Pitta actually come back and how long before Williams takes over as the leading tight end?
Next: Offensive Linemen
More from The Baltimore Wire
- What other Baltimore Orioles Offseason Storylines will you be interested in seeing?
- Baltimore Orioles to Face Numerous Playoff Contenders Down the Stretch
- Baltimore Orioles Showing Encouraging Signs During Recent Wins
- The Baltimore Orioles and the Expanded September Roster
- Maryland Football: Terps honor Jordan McNair, beat Longhorns 34-29