The Baltimore Ravens have selected Minnesota tight end Maxx Williams with the 55th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft. The Ravens traded up three spots to get Williams, exchanging their No. 58 pick and the No. 158 pick, a fifth-round selection, in order to get the top tight end in this year’s draft.
The Ravens next pick will be the 90th pick. The Ravens still have a void at cornerback and running back that they need to fill. Possible options at that point could be Miami’s Duke Johnson, David Johnson of Northern Iowa, P.J. Williams from Florida State or Josh Shaw out of Southern California.
More from The Baltimore Wire
- What other Baltimore Orioles Offseason Storylines will you be interested in seeing?
- Baltimore Orioles to Face Numerous Playoff Contenders Down the Stretch
- Baltimore Orioles Showing Encouraging Signs During Recent Wins
- The Baltimore Orioles and the Expanded September Roster
- Maryland Football: Terps honor Jordan McNair, beat Longhorns 34-29