The Baltimore Ravens have completed two preseason games and they could not have gone any differently. They were impressive in a win over the New Orleans Saints, but absolutely awful in the loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. The same can be said for a lot of the players on the Ravens roster.
More from Baltimore Ravens
- Baltimore Ravens: Will this be Breshad Perriman’s last game as a Raven?
- Baltimore Ravens: Why RG3 Will Not Make the Ravens’ 53-Man Roster
- Baltimore Ravens have to make a decision on resting key offensive players
- Baltimore Ravens Cornerback Situation With Jimmy Smith Likely Suspended
- Top 5 Baltimore Ravens to Get on Your Fantasy Football Team
After rookie minicamp, I predicted my initial 53-man team. At that point of the offseason, we knew nothing about the performances in organized team activities, training camp and preseason games. The injuries to Matt Elam and Brent Urban will test the Ravens depth. A lot can change over the upcoming weeks.
There will be surprises. There will be disappointments. Injuries will pop up too. This prediction could change in a few hours with an injury or another move. There is also the potential for players to be picked up after final cuts come about after the final preseason game. Problem is, we can’t predict the future.
With that, here is our 53-man roster if the regular season were to start today:
More from The Baltimore Wire
- What other Baltimore Orioles Offseason Storylines will you be interested in seeing?
- Baltimore Orioles to Face Numerous Playoff Contenders Down the Stretch
- Baltimore Orioles Showing Encouraging Signs During Recent Wins
- The Baltimore Orioles and the Expanded September Roster
- Maryland Football: Terps honor Jordan McNair, beat Longhorns 34-29