The Baltimore Ravens are currently entrenched in the middle of training camp, preparing for their first week of preseason action against the New Orleans Saints next Thursday. While they focus on the task ahead of them this week, let’s take a look at the entire Ravens schedule for the 2015 season.
More from Baltimore Ravens
- Baltimore Ravens: Will this be Breshad Perriman’s last game as a Raven?
- Baltimore Ravens: Why RG3 Will Not Make the Ravens’ 53-Man Roster
- Baltimore Ravens have to make a decision on resting key offensive players
- Baltimore Ravens Cornerback Situation With Jimmy Smith Likely Suspended
- Top 5 Baltimore Ravens to Get on Your Fantasy Football Team
The Ravens will have their work cut out for them in 2015 as they will have the 11th hardest schedule based on their opponents’ 2014 records. The AFC North, AFC West and NFC West figure to beat up on each other this season as 10 of those teams have the hardest schedules in the NFL. Ravens opponents finished 137-117-2 (.539) with 11 of those teams sporting a record of .500 or better in 2014.
The Ravens start the season with five of their first seven games on the road, four of which are against 2014 playoff teams. Baltimore will play in five primetime games, including a visit to Pittsburgh for a Thursday night game (Oct.1). For the second-straight season, both Steelers-Ravens games are scheduled for primetime. There is a nice stretch from October into late November in which the team will be in Baltimore for three straight games that also includes the bye week in Week 9 this season.
The 2015 Ravens schedule breaks down like this…
Next: Week 1
More from The Baltimore Wire
- What other Baltimore Orioles Offseason Storylines will you be interested in seeing?
- Baltimore Orioles to Face Numerous Playoff Contenders Down the Stretch
- Baltimore Orioles Showing Encouraging Signs During Recent Wins
- The Baltimore Orioles and the Expanded September Roster
- Maryland Football: Terps honor Jordan McNair, beat Longhorns 34-29