Week 12: Cleveland Browns – Nov. 30, 2015 (8:30 p.m.)
2014 Record: 7-9
Head-to-Head Record: 24-8
Last Meeting: Ravens 23 – Browns 21 (Sept. 21, 2014)
The Ravens second Monday night game is against the Browns, and is the first of three primetime games over the final six weeks of the season.
In the Ravens first road test of 2014, Justin Tucker kicked a 32-yard field goal as time expired to give Baltimore a 23-21 win over the Browns. The win was an important one for the Ravens as it snapped a four-game road losing streak against division foes.
The comeback was set up by a 32-yard reception by Steve Smith to the Cleveland 13 with 1:28 left. Smith was able to beat Pro Bowl corner Joe Haden on the play, and ultimately set up Tucker for the game-winner.
All was not good in this one as tight end Dennis Pitta was taken to a hospital after he injured his hip once again, and there is still uncertainty about whether he will ever return to the Ravens.
Next: Week 13
More from The Baltimore Wire
- What other Baltimore Orioles Offseason Storylines will you be interested in seeing?
- Baltimore Orioles to Face Numerous Playoff Contenders Down the Stretch
- Baltimore Orioles Showing Encouraging Signs During Recent Wins
- The Baltimore Orioles and the Expanded September Roster
- Maryland Football: Terps honor Jordan McNair, beat Longhorns 34-29