Week 11: St. Louis Rams – Nov. 22, 2015 (1 p.m.)
2014 Record: 6-10
Head-to-Head Record: 3-2
Last Meeting: Ravens 37 – Rams 7 (Sept. 25, 2011)
The Rams are a very good ball club that just happen to be in the toughest division in football. The past three NFC Champions have come out of the NFC West, and while the Rams have the defense to compete, the offense has been erratic.
Exit Sam Bradford. Hello Nick Foles. This was one of the more shocking trades this offseason that changes the landscape in St. Louis. Jeff Fisher and Chip Kelly are hoping a change of scenery will do better for both.
The last two game between the two teams was over after the first quarter. Flacco connected with Torrey Smith for three touchdown passes in the opening quarter, and the Rams lone score game with 5:14 remaining in the game.
Baltimore will have spent the past four weeks at home at this point of the season, and will have an extra day of rest when they travel to Cleveland for Monday Night Football.
Next: Week 12
More from The Baltimore Wire
- What other Baltimore Orioles Offseason Storylines will you be interested in seeing?
- Baltimore Orioles to Face Numerous Playoff Contenders Down the Stretch
- Baltimore Orioles Showing Encouraging Signs During Recent Wins
- The Baltimore Orioles and the Expanded September Roster
- Maryland Football: Terps honor Jordan McNair, beat Longhorns 34-29