The Baltimore Orioles are a team that is slumping after a hot start to the season, and many fans are wondering which team is really the Orioles.
The saying fits with the current state of the Baltimore Orioles, “You are never as good as the good times and never as bad as the bad ones.”
So, how good are the Baltimore Orioles? We don’t know.
During the good times, the team was 21-10, winning every series and succeeding despite struggling in a couple facets of the game.
More from The Baltimore Wire
- What other Baltimore Orioles Offseason Storylines will you be interested in seeing?
- Baltimore Orioles to Face Numerous Playoff Contenders Down the Stretch
- Baltimore Orioles Showing Encouraging Signs During Recent Wins
- The Baltimore Orioles and the Expanded September Roster
- Maryland Football: Terps honor Jordan McNair, beat Longhorns 34-29
During the bad times, the team is 4-10, losing series, getting swept in series and struggling in nearly ever facet of the game.
After the sweep to the Kansas City Royals, many thought the Orioles going home to play the Minnesota Twins might help. It didn’t.
Maybe the quick day game on Wednesday and the Thursday off day will help rejuvenate the team.
Look, I for one don’t think the Orioles are a bad team. I still believe that they are one of the best in the American League.
That doesn’t mean there aren’t significant flaws that need to be corrected for the team to get better. So, let’s talk about what the Baltimore Orioles need to do both as a team and as individuals to get back on track.