Oct 28, 2015; Orlando, FL, USA; Washington Wizards guard John Wall (2) reacts after he made the go ahead shot during the fourth quarter against the Orlando Magic at Amway Center. Washington Wizards defeated the Orlando Magic 88-87. Mandatory Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports
The Washington Wizards went 7-for-9 from the three-point line in the fourth quarter. Bradley Beal scored 14 points in the fourth quarter and propelled the Wizards to a 118-113 win against the Milwaukee Bucks.
The Wizards were down 13 at the start of the fourth quarter. Beal willed the team to win with 26 points and showed the aggression necessary to give Washington the victory.
John Wall also gave the Wizards an impressive performance with 19 points and 10 assists. He was perfect from the line, going 10-for-10.
More from The Baltimore Wire
- What other Baltimore Orioles Offseason Storylines will you be interested in seeing?
- Baltimore Orioles to Face Numerous Playoff Contenders Down the Stretch
- Baltimore Orioles Showing Encouraging Signs During Recent Wins
- The Baltimore Orioles and the Expanded September Roster
- Maryland Football: Terps honor Jordan McNair, beat Longhorns 34-29
Ramon Sessions was the X-Factor tonight, giving the Wizards 23 points off of the bench. Gary Neal and Nene also provided a spark from the bench. Neal added 13 points, going 6-for-6 from the line. Nene put up nine points and flexed his strength throughout his 21 minutes of play.
The Wizards will go on to play the New York Knicks tomorrow in Washington for their home opener at 7 PM EST.