Sep 8, 2014; Glendale, AZ, USA; Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham (55) prior to the game against the San Diego Chargers at University of Phoenix Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports
This is the most unlikely of the three on the list because Abraham has a history of off-the-field problems. He was arrested for a DUI last offseason and was charged with an assault on a former business associate this offseason after punching him in the face at a club. You would expect better judgment from a 37-year-old who has been in the league for 15 seasons.
What you cannot deny is that Abraham is a force on the edge. He has 133.5 sacks in his career and is still getting it done at his age. He recorded 11.5 sacks two years ago with the Arizona Cardinals before missing most of last season with a concussion.
You take the good with the bad if you bring in Abraham. He contemplated retirement following his concussion last year, but has said that he thinks he has another season of football in him. The Ravens could look passed his personal problems and give him an opportunity to make up for the loss of Suggs.
More from The Baltimore Wire
- What other Baltimore Orioles Offseason Storylines will you be interested in seeing?
- Baltimore Orioles to Face Numerous Playoff Contenders Down the Stretch
- Baltimore Orioles Showing Encouraging Signs During Recent Wins
- The Baltimore Orioles and the Expanded September Roster
- Maryland Football: Terps honor Jordan McNair, beat Longhorns 34-29