The Baltimore Ravens selected University of Southern California running back Javorius Allen with the 125th pick of the 2015 NFL Draft. His nickname is similar to a polarizing figure in Baltimore these days, as most people know Javorius as “Buck” Allen.
Allen enjoyed a fantastic final season at USC, earning All-Pac-12 first-team honors with 1,489 rushing yards and 11 touchdowns. He is also a good blocker and receiver out of the backfield, which is needed in Marc Trestman’s offense. Allen was a needed on the roster after the Ravens cut ties with Bernard Pierce following his DUI arrest.
Stay with us at The Baltimore Wire for ongoing coverage of the draft.
More from The Baltimore Wire
- What other Baltimore Orioles Offseason Storylines will you be interested in seeing?
- Baltimore Orioles to Face Numerous Playoff Contenders Down the Stretch
- Baltimore Orioles Showing Encouraging Signs During Recent Wins
- The Baltimore Orioles and the Expanded September Roster
- Maryland Football: Terps honor Jordan McNair, beat Longhorns 34-29