Week 7: Arizona Cardinals – Oct. 26 2015 (8:30 p.m.)
2014 Record: 11-5
Head-to-Head Record: 4-1
Last Meeting: Ravens 30 – Cardinals 27 (Oct. 30, 2011)
The first of two Monday night matchups, John Harbaugh will likely keep his team out west with this being the second game on the West Coast to ease the travel on his players.
The Ravens have won the last four games, but the 2015 Cardinals are a much better team than in years past. Arizona held on to first place in the NFC West most of last season, and feature one of the top defensive units in football.
This is the end of the Ravens travel out west, and if they’ve escaped with a winning record at this point, they are in good shape. Up next is a three-game home stand that also includes the bye week.
Next: Week 8
More from The Baltimore Wire
- What other Baltimore Orioles Offseason Storylines will you be interested in seeing?
- Baltimore Orioles to Face Numerous Playoff Contenders Down the Stretch
- Baltimore Orioles Showing Encouraging Signs During Recent Wins
- The Baltimore Orioles and the Expanded September Roster
- Maryland Football: Terps honor Jordan McNair, beat Longhorns 34-29