Week 4: Pittsburgh Steelers – Oct. 1, 2015 (8:25 p.m.)
2014 Record: 11-5
Head-to-Head Record: 18-24
Last Meeting: Ravens 23 – Steelers 43 (Nov. 2, 2014)
Ben Roethlisberger absolutely torched the Ravens secondary in Pittsburgh last season, throwing for 340 yards and six touchdowns in the lopsided affair. Roethlisberger set a NFL record for touchdown passes in consecutive games, throwing 12 scores over two games.
The game was not typical of the low-scoring games that define this rivalry, but it was still a physical one, with 17 penalties called and the usual scuffles throughout the game. The killer for the Ravens was a fumble by Lorenzo Taliaferro and a bad pass by Flacco that helped start a 22-point Pittsburgh run to end the first half.
This matchup will be a showdown with the two rivals set to battle on Thursday night for the second straight season. It will be tough for the Ravens to get a win on the road on a short week.
Next: Week 5
More from The Baltimore Wire
- What other Baltimore Orioles Offseason Storylines will you be interested in seeing?
- Baltimore Orioles to Face Numerous Playoff Contenders Down the Stretch
- Baltimore Orioles Showing Encouraging Signs During Recent Wins
- The Baltimore Orioles and the Expanded September Roster
- Maryland Football: Terps honor Jordan McNair, beat Longhorns 34-29